My name is Jason Dukes. My wife, our 7 kids, one yellow lab, and I reside in the Nashville, TN area. Our kids consider me to be an expert pancake and popcorn maker, although they highly question my dad joke expertise, except for Abigail. 🙂
Over the years, I have been affirmed as a strategist, futurist, content creator, starter, team-builder, and activator. I have started churches, non-profits, for-profit businesses, networks, leadership residencies, podcasts, even a lawn mowing business when I was 13. I’ve also written some books, which you can learn about by clicking here, along with other content from church leadership equipping resources to articles on NFTs and Crypto.
I am currently co-founder of theDecentCo.io, a web3 strategic consulting collective focused on assisting creators, brands, companies, & non-profits with life-giving NFT, DAO, Crypto, & Metaverse engagement (on Twitter – @theDecentCo).
My overall experiences include:
:: 28 years as a pastor, including 15 as a lead pastor
:: 25+ years as a published communicator and speaker in multiple mediums (books, ebooks, publications, training materials, articles, blogs, and youtube), including the books Live Sent and Inviting Along
:: 17+ years as a church and non-profit starter, strategist, and coach
:: 15+ years as a network founder and coach
:: 10+ years as a for-profit starter and strategist
:: 10+ years as a college professor mainly in areas related to the New Testament
:: 2+ years in crypto, NFTs, DAOs, the Metaverse, and all that web3 stuff
I believe my purpose is to equip people to be life-givers. My hope is that we all will discover our unique identity, security, and purpose, both individually as well as collectively.
With regard to churches and non-profits, feel free to contact me with inquiries about consultation on:
- becoming an answer to the John 17 prayer
- community engagement and serving
- disciples making disciples culture
- strategic advancement
- making vision a reality
- team-building and staffing models
You can contact me, too, if you have any questions, comments, or good restaurant recommendations. Good books, too. And good movies. And good date ideas for my wife and me. Oh wait, did I mention good restaurant recommendations? Yeah. Yeah, I did.
I look forward to hearing from you and seeing how we can encourage you!
[ FAVES, along with all that my kids create, perform, & play ]
- coffee | light roast only
- hoops | Duke, Celtics, Warriors
- music | Andrew Peterson, John Mayer, Ellie Holcomb, Jon Batiste, Twenty One Pilots, Taylor Swift, Colony House, Half Alive, Ludovico Einauldi, Stephan Moccio, Andy Mineo, Will Smith, NF, Fleurie
- theater | Les Mis, Mary Poppins, Hamilton, Hamlet, All My Sons, The Crucible
- poetry | T.S. Eliot, Frost, Maya Angelou, Wendell Berry
- art | Caravaggio, Zancan, Natalie Larode, Monet, van Gogh, Chris Wallace
- movies | Princess Bride, TENET, La La Land, The Dark Knight, Lincoln, The Batman, The Darkest Hour, Mary Poppins, Little Women
- NOLA | soul food, Saints football, jazz, pralines, Mardi Gras, King Cake